Friday, October 15, 2010

First Time

When it comes to blogging, am still a virgin.  But that doesn't apply to other areas of my life.  I've been into this and into that so I guess i have some gems i can share to whoever wants it.  Or whoever will read this to be more appropriate.  i plan to write my simple ponderings about life, its complexities, its joys and sorrows, its struggles and successes, and anything and everything in between.  
I'm not a wordsmith so i can't promise this will be perfect.  i will try.  can't hire an editor yet.  not yet.  but i hope that more than how it was formed, you go for content.  Not a lame excuse though for whatever this blog would lack later!  i am just trying to say that i hope we will enjoy exchanging ideas in this site.  And praying that you will give this virgin a chance. 
If you have some topics you wanted me to research and write about, well, maybe we can do something about it.  just comment and I'll try to address it.  Ok?  I'm already beginning to like this...night.

1 comment:

  1. wow kuya congrats.. hope modugay ka.. hehehe...makakwarta ra ba ka ani kada click sa tao coz of advertisements...hehehe..go go tatay inan!

    ReplyDelete